BioWash 100 (See Video Below)
BioWash 100 is formulated for outdoor growing. BioWash 100 is applied at 5-oz. per acre in at least 20-gallons of water for a cost from $5.86 - $4.30 per acre depending upon gallons purchased.
Yield and Frost Protection – Freeze Recovery: Traminette Wine Grapes - Harry Raby - New York – Harry applied BioWash 4 times at 3-week intervals for $125.00 per gallon. His vines had not produced a harvest in four years. He calculates his return on his BioWash investment at $17,875.00. – During another season, following the warm 2012 winter and early spring, all fruit trees near the Great Lakes blossomed. A late spring freeze killed nearly all fruit except Harry Raby’s. Harry invested $175 before the 19-degree Fahrenheit freeze. Only his peaches survived. His harvest added more than $62,000 in farm income.
How it Works
BioWash colloidal micelle natural wetting and cleaning ability keep leaf stomata clear to assure proper functioning of the siphon effect plants need to get fluids and nutrients from the ground up through their stems to their parts that are above ground level. BioWash is compatible for mixing with all agrichemicals to increase their efficiency. Its benefits are:
- Uptake of nutrients and moisture is increased by elevation of the cation exchange capacity (CEC) increasing root size for improved stamina, increased Brix, and terpene.
- Supply of natural growth stimulators. These naturally occurring levels of auxin, gibberellin and cytokinin plant hormones regulate roots, shoots, bud growth, and essential oil production.
- Promotion of the transport of sugars (Brix) giving a noticeable improvement in flavor and enhanced smell and taste.
- Helps neutralize acidic soils.
- Lessen crop frost damage when temperatures drop down to 27°F.
- BioWash slows ripening and extends freshness by neutralizing ethylene gas after harvest.
For top-notch agricultural products in Naples, FL, reach out to the team at Green Safe Solutions. We want you to get the biggest yield out of your crops. Whether you're growing vegetables, fruits, nuts, or some other crop, we have a product that can help you! Call or click now to learn more about our products and how we can help your crops last.